Monday, April 20, 2009

We are having a ...

BOY!!!!

The lady doing my ultra sound measured the baby's feet right before finding out what the sex was and she said "Just for fun let's measure the baby's feet" ...she couldn't believe they were already an inch long!! So after she told us we were having another baby boy she said "Thank heavens it's a boy or I would have felt really bad for your little girl with ginormous feet!" I couldn't help but laugh!!

Shad & I are so excited to have another little boy in our family. We were both hoping for a boy so Kyson could add another member to his basketball team. So now I guess I get to look forward to the HOTTTT Vegas weather. YEAH!!!

We haven't started thinking of names so if any of you have ideas...send them our way.

XOXO Melanie

9 comments:

hendricks14 said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! Now we have to start making stuff for the little guy!

Amanda said...

Congrats Mel!! I hope my ultrasound reveals the same thing in a few weeks! ... maybe not the big feet part ;)

Tara Mogle said...

congrats! that is so awesome. two boys is the way to go. they will be such good buddies! congrats again

ouch on your last post!!! is everyone ok?

Gonzales Family said...

I am so excited for you! I think it will be nice to have two boys in a row since you already have the boy thing down! xoxo Lindz

Jaime said...

Yay! that is so exciting!! How fun to have two cute little boys!!

Moto Alders said...

Congrats!!! I will never know what it is like to have a boy! We need to get together! Love ya girl!

Katy said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him.

Mary Jane said...

Sweet! How awesome for you guys. It is so great to have two boys in a row so they can be good buddies! Hope you are feeling well and best of luck.

My name idea for you is KARTER because I think it sounds cute with Kyson!

BEST OF LUCK & WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Steph said...

MEL!!! COngrats on your new addition!! Your family is so cute.