Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Weekend

My parents and little brother decided to come down for Easter weekend and for my birthday (which was on Easter Sunday). I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present then to be able to share it with my family!! Here are some pictures from the weekend...


You can tell my little brother Evan had a little too much fun decorating Kyson... I think he got decorated more than the eggs did. LOL!


We went to one of my favorite restaurants - Bj's - for my birthday (a day early). They have my favorite dessert of all time...mmm Chocolate Chunk Pizookie!!!

XOXO Melanie











1 comment:

hendricks14 said...

Happy Birthday! I cannot believe that I forgot to call you. I am a loser! My excuse was I was out of town....I have something for you though that I meant to bring Sunday and forgot.. typical!