Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Sunday

Many have asked who we think Kyson looks like...


Question Answered!!


Doesn't Kyson look handsome in his new Easter outfit!!

Shad looks hot in his Easter tie too :) but I'm a little biased!! Anyway...I love Easter Sunday and we had great meetings in our ward. Shad & I particularly loved our Sunday School class! Our teacher showed a DVD that you can get online called "Reflections of Christ". It showed pictures depicting Christ's life played to an amazing song. You have to check it out if you ever get a chance.

We also got to spend some time at a park so Kyson could play with his Grandparents before they went back to Utah. The first picture is a typical outing with Kyson...we have to take every ball we own...he can't leave one behind. He got the tee ball set with his Easter basket and you can tell it didn't take him long to figure it out. And of course my Dad and I are soaking up the sun in the background...I think it was like 80 degrees that day!!

XOXO Melanie

3 comments:

hendricks14 said...

What a fun day! That Kyson is a natural athlete, many fun days ahead!

Gonzales Family said...

That is so great that your parents were able to come and visit! Kyson totally looks at home with that tball set! so cute! xoxo Lindz

Perschon Family said...

HEY!!! What a cute little guy you have! And another boy on the way....brace yourself! 2 boys are a handful...but tons of fun! This is random to be getting a comment from me...but I didn't know you had a blog and I just saw your link on Tara's. Looks like you're doing good!!! I'm going to e-mail Tara to see if she has your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to mine and Brody's blog since it is private! I'm glad I can keep up with you now!