Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday & Anniversary


My birthday was last month and of course Shad spoiled me rotten. He gave me new clothes for work in the morning, brought the boys to work with my favorite flowers, 2 DVDs I've been wanting forever, and my absolute favorite...CAFE RIO! That night we went to BJ's and had one of my favorite desserts - a pazookie and we topped it all off with going to see the Carrot Top show - VIP seats. It was such a great day! Thanks babe!!!

May 16th comes around (after a grueling youth pioneer trek that Shad & I went on - post to come) and we began our Sunday like usual. Then I get a text message from my older sister "Happy Anniversary Melanie" ... I had forgotten my own 7th wedding anniversary!! How could that happen? By the time I could even wish Shad a happy anniversary I had already gotten a call from my younger sister to wish me a happy anniversary too.

Luckily for me, Shad had forgotten too. Has that happened to anyone else out there? Anyway, my Mom was down (she watched the kids while we were on the trek) and so she helped me make a FANTASTIC dinner. It ended up being an awesome and very relaxing day.

Thanks Shad for all that you do for our family. The boys adore you and I could not survive without you. You are my everything!!

XOXO Melanie
P.S. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU MOM. WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS PAST WEEKEND WITHOUT YOU!!

No comments: