Thursday, July 26, 2012

November 2011 Activities


Nov 11, 2011 - Aviation Nation

It has become a tradition for our family to attend Aviation Nation. This year our awesome friends who's husband flies for the Air Force out of Nellis got us in a day early!! They do this for the families of those who work at Nellis. No crowds, drive right on to the base and perfect weather. We definitely loved the perks! Thanks Worthington's!!



"The panes are too yeoud!" (translated - The planes are too loud)




My favorite part is watching the Thunderbirds. They were awesome as always! The pictures don't do the show justice.




More awesome preschool creations by Kyson! P.S. I started storing a lot of his projects from school, thinking someday Kyson would love to see these. Right? Well someone gave me the idea to just take pictures of his school work instead of keeping it stored away. That's a much better idea! I'm sure when Kyson is 18 he'll ask where are all those pictures you took of my preschool projects...and I'll know I made the right decision. LOL!!

You probably can't tell but the leaves are the tips of his fingers. It was such a cute idea!



Nov 24, 2011 - Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving with the Whipple's this year. Since I have been married to Shad I have never been able to spend Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family because that is when we all go to our in-laws. This year was my Mom's turn to host in Ephraim and she really didn't want to host it without any of her own children there so we talked our in-laws into letting us spend it with her. We also had family pictures since Evan recently returned home from his mission. Talk about killing two birds with one stone... no pun intended.


My Dad has 5 sisters and most of their kids have families too... its one big crowd!


This lovely lady is my Grandma Whipple. Love her!


Nov 25, 2011 - Hunting for Christmas Trees

The annual hunt for Christmas Trees has commenced! You can't find better trees then up Ephraim Canyon. You also can't find a better deal... a whopping $10!! Yes we did look like crazy people with the ginormous tree strapped to the top of our van for the drive back to Vegas but who cares right?!?

Seriously people you can't make them any cutter than this! The BYU sweatshirt did help a bit. (Just kidding) But really. :)

Stinkin cute parents!

This picture is on my favorite list! What a handsome boy... I mean boys!

XOXO Melanie

1 comment:

Matt and Stephanie said...

This is getting me excited for the Holidays!