Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011


Dec 24, 2011 - Christmas Eve 

Christmas Eve day starts off with another family tradition that was started before I can remember. Lunch at Chuck-A-Rama with the my Dad's side of the family. I love spending time with the Whipple's!


Great Grandma Whipple

Grandpa and Grandma Whipple with all of their grandchildren.


Olin thought he was funny with this shave job... we were definitely laughing.



After Chuck-A-Rama we head to Grandma Whipple's house to open presents. I always loved getting books from Grandma Whipple when I was growing up and my kids are no different. Thanks Grandma Whipple!


Great grand kids also got these cute furry friends!

Grrrr!


We then made our way to Ephraim to spend Christmas Eve night. Our traditional spread of yummy goodness!

We read the Christmas story, shared talents and played games. Kyson wanted to share some of his favorite preschool projects.

Christmas PJs



 Shad & I got each other pajama bottoms without each other knowing... Rollo family PJs!

The boys left milk and treats for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.

Can you see Kyson's name he wrote himself? 

Can't wait for Santa to come!!

XOXO Melanie

No comments: