Friday, January 14, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

Our Holiday 2-week Extravaganza started with some of our most favorite people in the world. We drove to Cedar City Friday, December 17th and attended the 1st Annual Ugly Sweater party with a bunch of our friends.
Josh, Ashley & Elsie showing off their ugly sweaters found at a hoarder's yard sale.
Shad found our lovely sweaters at the local Desert Industries in Vegas. You can't tell in this picture but Shad is wearing a lovely white turtle neck with pink snow flakes. I think it really accentuates the 80's pimp-style sweater.

No body ever told me that sweaters add about 20 LB's to your face. LOL!


We had a great time!
XOXO Melanie

3 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

You guys look totally cute in your Ugly sweaters! It looks like you and your family have been having many fun adventures!I hope you had a great holiday season! Miss ya
xoxo Lindz

Eric and Shayly said...

You guys make those sweaters look good!!!

Tasha Alycia said...

Are you sure you bought those at the D.I.? I see that Ambercrombie bag behind you and Shad... clearly you don't want to share such awesome finds! Uhmm also you need to call me. Ok. That's all. bye