Friday, January 14, 2011

AnoTHeR FuN PArtY!

A guy that Shad works with put together a party for the families that work on his squad. They had great food and an even better surprise!! They had all the kids gather around the Christmas tree for a picture....
Then who do you think walked in? SANTA CLAUSE!

and Mrs. Clause too!

Kyson was loving every minute of it!

I have to say that I am pretty sure these two were the REAL Mr. & Mrs. Clause. They were both fantastic!!

Parent's could sneak a little gift in Santa's bag before he walked in.
So when Santa called out Kyson's name he was over the moon. You seriously should have seen his face... PRICELESS! He said, "Santa knows my name!"

I promise he really loved his gift - despite the awkward smile on his face.

Brox met Santa too - despite the look on his face I think he enjoyed it! LOL!

Love these two boys!!

XOXO Melanie

1 comment:

Life's a Rodeo said...

Love the picture with Brox and Santa