Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UPDATE!

I know it has been forever since I've posted but I'll try my best to give just a quick update.

CAMPING:

My family went on our last camping trip after Evan's farewell. It was such a blast! My Dad took us on a 6 hour hike. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They were called "Peek-a-boo" and "Spooky" and they were very narrow hikes but they were beautiful. Just make sure you bring lots of water and don't go when you are over 7 months pregnant. The last 100 yards my right leg just stopped working and my Dad and Brother had to support my arms while I limped on my good leg and flung my other leg around. It was horribly embarrassing but no worries my leg was back to working condition the next day. My Dad about killed me my last pregnancy too, so hopefully I will start learning from these experiences. :)

Some pictures of the camping trip...

This is what Kyson did the entire time...



Start of the hike...


The narrows...


Shad was leading the hike most of the way and kept yelling back to the end of the line "I don't think Melanie is going to fit through this part" ... to all of our surprise ... I never got stuck!

I couldn't resist posting this picture... I think my dogs were pampered more than I was. LOL!



Update will be continued on next post...
XOXO Melanie

No comments: