Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UPDATE... continued

Month of July...

The 4th of July was pretty uneventful. It started off with a Ward Breakfast that we showed up to only 5 min late and there was pretty much no food left. So we came home, Kyson slept, we ate dinner and watched neighborhood fireworks. Let's just say Utah 4th of July's are a whole lot more exciting.

At the end of July (I was 34 weeks) I decided I didn't want to miss out on Girls Camp so I met my parents at the Hurricane exit to drop off Kyson and spent two nights at the Kolob Girls Camp. Everyone thought I was crazy, but I had such a great time. The Stake President challenged everyone at Girls Camp to read the BOM by Thanksgiving. I am really excited to complete this task, especially since I talked Shad into reading it with me. :) I don't have one single picture on my camera that proves I was at camp...so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Kyson was able to spend a full week with my parents and had a blast. He loved talking on the phone with Shad & I telling us about all of his adventures. He calls everything that moves a "cycle" and loved riding the motorcycle, john deer lawn mower, and bicycle with his Grandpa. He played basketball, football, baseball and soccer. He also got to go to a Whipple family reunion and swim at the new pool in Manti. Let's just say he was so spoiled he didn't want to leave his "Pa Pa" and "Ga Ma".

I'm sure my parents have tons of pictures of Kyson's trip but I haven't received any of them yet.

XOXO Melanie

No comments: