Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kyson's BIG Announcement




Check out my shirt!! I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! My Mommy is going to have a little baby in September. I am really excited because today is my Mommy's last day of her first trimester so hopefully she can play with me more instead of throwing up all of the time. I can't wait for my little baby brother or sister to come!! I'm going to teach it how to throw the football and to shoot the gasketball (basketball) in the hoop. We are going to have so much fun together!!


XOXO KYSON - BIG BROTHER IN TRAINING

13 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Yay for Kyson!!!!!!!!! And you too! That is so exciting. September is such a great time to have a baby....thats when I had Connor. I am just so happy for you. So sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully now that the 1st trimester is over you start doing better. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
love ya

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats. I hope you feel better and call if you need something. I owe you BIG TIME!!

Katy said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. I will be ready to take some pictures of your little baby.

Tasha Alycia said...

I've been waiting for this post.... WAHOO!!!

Brooklyn said...

Ya for KySoN!!! He's going to be the bEsT big Brother!! Can't wait to find out what your having! CoNgRaTs again!!!

Curren and Marcee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting!! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Gonzales Family said...

I am so excited for you!!!Let me know what oyu are craving and I will overnight it :)
xoxo Lindz

Katie McCaul said...

CONGRATS!!!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

YEAH!!!!

The Ashdown's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am so excited for you!
You guys are the best parents.

We miss you guys- we need to get together again and go to Rhapsodelle or however you spell it.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you. Kids are so much fun. Love ya!

Cory and Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! This is going to be fun year for the both of us.
Miss ya,
Linds

Emily said...

Yeah! That's so exciting! Congrats Mel. I hope you are feeling better. I agree, the 2nd trimester is SO much better...enjoy!