Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun Pics of Kyson

Kyson's new thing is playing with all of Daddy's hats. He walks around with them on all of the time. He plays peek-a-boo with them and loves wearing the hat backwards like his Daddy. Doesn't he looks so big in these pictures. I have to tell you all that I had "the moment" a couple of weeks ago when I looked at Kyson and it hit me that he isn't my little baby anymore...he's my little boy!! And YES... a few tears were shed! The last picture is one of Kyson's new favorite toys from Christmas. His Aunt Cami gave it to him and loves putting the alphabet in the yellow sun and he starts dancing to the music...I don't know where he gets that from?




How cute is this little boy with Kyson? My family and I were at a clothing store that is right by my house and this adorable little boy would not stop following Kyson around. He loved giving him hugs. His Mom and my family could not stop laughing! The first picture is a little blurry but you can kind of make out what he looks like. So cute!



XOXO Melanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting soooo big. I hope you take lots of pictures to scrapbook the memories.

Gonzales Family said...

It is so hard when you first realize that they have grow out of the baby stage! It is still hard for me when I notice how big Abby is getting :( i guess they have to grow up sometime!!! He is adorable he looks just like a Whipple!
xoxo Lindsay

Katie McCaul said...

Those pictures are so cute! Yes it is very sad when your baby becomes your little boy. Now if I accidently call Reddek my baby he says "mom I not ur baby I a boy" they are so fun!