Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving

Shad had to work on Thanksgiving day so I went with a few couples and their families that I have been friends with since college. It was a lot of fun and we had lots of yummy food. The family that let us have the dinner at their house found these really cute turkeys that when you push their belly's they gobble. Kyson loved his new toy! Look how cute all of those kids are with their turkey's. Thanks Justice family...we had such a great time!

Then Shad & I drove to Ephraim to cut down our Christmas Tree. There was a little snow on the ground so it was perfect tree cutting weather. My mom made another Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday...and for those of you who haven't had my Mom's cooking...it is the best food I have ever tasted in my entire life. Thanks Mom and Dad for spoiling us like usual. Love you both!!





XOXO Melanie

2 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

Oh my Heck i was just thinking about the good old days waiting in line at the crack of dawn for a tree tag to cut down our tree! Yes I have to agree with you your mom's food rocks. Thinking about it makes me want her 7 layer dip. mmmmmmmmmmmm
xoxo Lindsay
P.S. Will you email me your address so i can get you a Christmas Card this year. So glad you found me on the blog. my email is lover_4843@hotmail.com.

Marianne said...

how fun. i've always wanted to do the cmas tree cutting down thing, and you and your family are sooo gorgeous :) tell me girls i miss tehm :)