Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baugh Christmas Party

One of our many family traditions is the annual Baugh Christmas party!! Our family has grown to numbers that my Grandparents house could not accommodate so we have been throwing the party at the Snow College LDS Institute the past few years. It is so much fun for everyone because there are pool tables, foosball tables, air hockey, basketball and most importantly TV to watch the bowl games! My mom makes the turkey and homemade rolls (also a Baugh tradition) and everyone else brings the salads and desserts. We have a small talent show and a pinata for the kids. It's a blast! This year the Bird's (my mom's sister's family) put on synchronize swimming...it was hilarious! We definitely have a great time. A few pics from that day.

Kyson eating one of those famous homemade rolls. Mmmm! My cute Grandpa Baugh...Kyson was reaching for another one of those rolls...he he he.

The boys relaxing after a big game of basketball. These girls are my cousins and we had baby's one day apart. Kyson was born on August 29th then Faith on the far right was born on the 30th and last Elizabeth in the middle was born on the 31st!

Kyson swinging at his first pinata!


This is typical Brian...my Dad LOVES these get togethers!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!
XOXO Melanie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast. I'm glad you and your little boy are back together. I could never be away from my munchkins that long!!! I give you props!

The Knight Family said...

Melanie- How are you? It's been a long time! I was sitting in church in Delta over Christmas break at Dave's parents church and happened to run into Stephanie. I guess her husbands parents are in the same ward. Anyway I am glad that I was able to track you down and see what you are up to. Congrats on the cute baby boy. I can't believe you are finally a mommy. It seems like you were baby hungry forever. So how do you like being a mom? Are you still working? It looks like you are having fun in Vegas. I would love to hear from you. I hope you don't mind me adding you as a link on my blog.

ThE KaRl CoX FaMiLy said...

Your boy has gotten so big. He is a cutie! You blog is cute!

Katie McCaul said...

That looks fun! Your boy is so cute and getting big.

Tasha Alycia said...

The fancy schmancy collages are from Picasa- just download it! Also I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!!!!! Wahoo! It's almost like a Christmas Miracle!