Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween

One of our good friends let us borrow this adorable costume for Kyson. We thought a puppy would be a perfect costume to fit in with his two buddies...Bo and Obi. We used washable markers for his face but when we put on his head piece he started crying and the marker ran right down his face. We took him to few houses in the Ward to go Trick-or-Treating. He loved all of the kids in the streets but I think he got worn out pretty quick. My baby sitter's kids came by the house to see Kyson's costume...aren't they the cutest kids ever. Kyson absolutely loves playing with them both! Enjoy the pics!
XOXO Melanie





8 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

Mel he looks sooo cute! I like your hair!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Jack would've loved him! He looooooooves dogs!

Tasha Alycia said...

Love the makeup for the puppy!!! I know we need to get together before the weather gets too cold! Take the boys somewhere fun!

Curren and Marcee said...

Hi Mel!

Kyson is so sweet! Cutest puppy ever! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! I saw him when he was brand new, and I think that's the last time! It sounds so fun to take a dance class! I miss the old days! My fam went to the MHS football game, and I still love watching the drill team, it brings back so many fun memories!

Cory and Lindsey said...

Thanks for coming over and trick or treating at our house. That little BOY was so cute in his puppy costumes.

Gonzales Family said...

So cute! It sounds like you and a lot of fun with the young Women. I teach the 14-15 Sunday school class...that age is so much fun!

Missy said...

Mel, I am so happy you left a comment on my blog, I didn't know you had a blog. I am so excited to be in the loop and read your blog. Your little family is so cute and you have the cutest little puppy I have ever seen!

Talisha said...

Yeah I am glad you have a blog. Kyson is soo big. I can't believe how time flys.