Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Party with my Beehives!

I serve as a Beehive advisor in our Ward and I absolutely love it!! We have the biggest and the best class in our Young Women's (I'm a little bias can you tell?). Anyway, we decided to have a Halloween party for our Wednesday activity. It was so much fun!! Look how cute those rice crispy treats are that Jenn (Sister Hendricks) made. She always has such great ideas!


I made the drink out of blue-raspberry lemonade kool-aid and dry ice. I also froze little mice in ice cubes and put them in the drink...the girls loved finding the surprise!! You can see one of the little tails if you look close.

The fearless Leaders! I love serving with these ladies...they have become some of my best friends down here in Vegas. Yes we are dorks but we have so much fun together.

We played tons of games...but I loved watching them try to get those donuts off the strings. LOL!

We also played spooky musical chairs...to classic Halloween music (Thriller, Monster Mash etc.). The second picture is the first group of losers of spooky musical chairs. They are so funny!


All of the Beehives! Thanks for making it such a great night girls. Love ya tons!!


XOXO Melanie

1 comment:

Marianne said...

sniff sniff, i miss you guys. what a fun party and soooo cute. i'm so glad the girls have you guys you are amazing. i love your blog.