Friday, September 9, 2011

Family Pictures!!!

We had our family pictures done a couple of weeks ago and I loved how they turned out. Besides the fact that Brox chipped his tooth a few days before the pictures, I think the boys are so stinkin cute! Who would have known you could find this amazing spot in Vegas. Thanks Amy for being so patient with us!! These are just a few of my favorites... Handsome Boy!!When did my little baby get so BIG? Love you too Broxy!!PeekA
Boo!!
My Diva!

Thanks again Amy!

XOXO Melanie

3 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

seriously mel! those are the cutest family pictures ever. your boys are so dang cute!

and you look fabulous!

hendricks14 said...

Love Love Love the pictures~ Maybe we will get our done....soon=(

2G Photography said...

Beautiful Family pictures Mel! You guys are such a cute family!!! Your boys ARE getting so big!
xoxo -Missy