Friday, August 12, 2011

10 Year Reunion

I know what you are all thinking...there is no way I am that old right? LOL! It seems like it wasn't that long ago and then on the other hand it seems like it was forever ago. Does that make sense? We actually had a great turnout for how small our class was. Friday night we went to Fat Jacks (Roys Pizza now) with just the adults. I was sad that although we had a good turnout there was still a bunch of people that didn't get to come.

My favorite part was reconnecting with one of my good friends that I danced with in high school. We hadn't seen or spoken to each other (since I boycott Facebook) in 8 years!! Surprising how easy the friendship comes back even when it has been that long. Our husbands got a long great too! Good times.
Saturday we had a BBQ at a park with all the families. It was crazy to see how many kids we all had. Kyson's favorite part was play fighting and wrestling with the other boys. He usually gets in trouble for doing that to his brother but he finally found boys that were tuff like him. We need to get those boys together more often.
That night Shad played basketball with guys from my class and he had a great time. Thanks to everyone who spent all the hours planning. We had a great time.

See you all in 10 years!!
XOXO Melanie
(P.S. Thanks Ashley for letting me steal your pics... for some reason I never took a single picture.)

1 comment:

Gonzales Family said...

I am sad that I did not make it. i was planning on coming but then had a miscarriage so i was not up for all the fun! Wish I could have seen you there! Maybe I will make a trip to vegas and give you a call!
xoxo Lindz