Friday, June 10, 2011

Camping at Logandale

My parents and our family went camping at the Logandale Trail System for the 2nd year in a row and we absolutely loved it!!




Campsite...





Brox's 1st motorcycle ride!!


Is there something wrong with this picture? My Dad would say NO. This is not how we camped when I was growing up.



Shad teaching Kyson how to shoot pop cans.


We did lots of bike riding....the boys love it!!




My Dad and Shad played on this "hill".



We went on a quick hike... thumbs up from Ky.



Sorry for all you viewers of this blog (all 4 of you) but I couldn't help myself. Ever since this day, Kyson wants to lay out in the sun and says he needs some "Vitamin D".





Kyson yells "Come find me Mommy!" Great spot Ky!

It's not camping unless you have a fire, right?




This picture depicts my boys personality's to a T.


Thanks again Mom & Dad! We always have so much fun when we are with you!!



XOXO Melanie

3 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

I love all those pictures!! I will be so excited next year when we will be able to come. I love the bathing in the sun picture:)

Missy said...

make it 5 viewers :)
and I think Uncle Bryan's tanning shorts are a little too short! hehe.
Love you guys and wish I was there camping with you guys!
and Mel it's not too long before you're the big 3-0 :) We are all getting so old!

Kenzie said...

It looks like you had so much fun! We are going to try and get some camping in this summer. Plus I am going to girls camp this year! Yikes! Wish me luck!