Thursday, March 3, 2011

Christmas Day

Yes, I do realize it is March... but I am doing it anyway. We had a fantastic Christmas but I only managed to take these three pictures. Christmas afternoon we drove down to Cedar City and spent a couple days with Shad's parents and sister... and we managed to not take a single picture. The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins and Ky would not leave Papa Rollo alone and asked him to play the Wii every minute of the day starting from sun up.
Thank you to all for the fun times and many memories we made in 2010.


Now I will let my blog officially welcome in 2011!!
XOXO Melanie

1 comment:

Missy said...

Better late than never is my motto :) I just posted Bear Lake that was back in July last year! hahaha, I'm trying to catch up, so you are more on top of it than me!