Sunday, December 12, 2010

SYTYCD!!

My husband came home one day in August from work, brought down our lap top, and starting playing the "So You Think You Can Dance" them song. I asked, "What the heck are you doing?" He asked, "Babe would you like to hear more of this theme song?" My response, "What??" "Sure!" "I guess." He said, "Well you'll be hearing more of it in November when you go to their 2010 tour performance in our home town... LAS VEGAS!!" I know my husband spoils me. :) I'm usually not a fan of sharing the things my husband does for me on the blog... but I couldn't help it with this one. As most of you know, I have had a love affair with dance since I was 2 years old. This is a big deal for me.


I loved every single moment of it!! I didn't get very many pictures, but it was a blast!!



Thanks babe. Love you to pieces!!
XOXO Melanie

4 comments:

Life's a Rodeo said...

Looks like you are all caught up know!!! I can't wait to see you only 5 more days!!!

Gonzales Family said...

I am so Totally jealous!!!!
xoxo Lindz

Eric and Shayly said...

WOW!!!! You are one lucky girl. That is my dream to go to SYTYCD. Wow that is so fun!!! See you soon

The Peterson Clan... said...

How fun!! What a cute hubby you have!! Hope your doing good!