Sunday, December 12, 2010

Calendar Weekend

Once again trying to catch up on my blog :)
"Calendar Weekend" will eventually turn into "Sister Retreat" once our long lost sister moves closer to Utah... but for now we call it the calendar weekend. The weekend where we get together and create our family calendar for the new year with pictures from the past year. We digitally scrapbook the top portion of the calendar and then make the calendar portion in Word. It has become a favorite Christmas present to our family. We love looking at the pictures every month not to mention reminding us of every one's birthday and anniversary.

This calendar weekend we decided to get really crazy and take Kyson on his very first fishing trip. I haven't gone to Lake Hill up Ephraim canyon since I was little. I use to love coming up to this lake to fish... my favorite was when I got to come up with just my Dad & I. So what better place to take Kyson!!
Really I think this picture is PRICELESS!!

Brox as cute as can be!!


It was a perfect day in mid October. Can you see how awesome this place is!! The leaves were changing colors and in the first picture a deer had come to take a drink. Awesome!!




Kyson thought every pole was his and so when anyone caught a fish he had to be the one to reel it in. This was his very first catch on his very first fishing trip. Again PRICELESS.


XOXO Melanie

No comments: