Monday, August 9, 2010

Baugh Family Tradition

I was so excited when I realized Shad wouldn't have to work on the weekend of the 4th of July. It has been a few years since we have been able to attend the Baugh Family 4th of July BBQ!!! This tradition has been going on many years before I was born. We have it at the same location every year. My Grandpa Baugh cooks the hamburgers and the rest of us bring salads and desserts. My Grandma also puts on races for the little kids every year. This would be Kyson's first time competing in Grandma Baugh's races so we were very excited... keep reading to find out the results. :)

Can you tell my kids were happy to see there Grandma & Grandpa Whipple?


Can you tell I was excited to see my Grandparents? Really I have the cutest Grandparents in the WORLD!!
Great Grandma & Grandpa Baugh with the boys!!

All those hours of working out and my face is still chubby... at least Shad is still the hottest thing since sliced bread (yup I just said that).
Less 1 sister and 1 brother. Natalie was supporting Olin during "Cowboy Christmas" and we'll forgive Elder Whipple for not being there (wink, wink).

Happy baby Broxy!


Bo came along for the ride to Utah ... but that is not why I posted this picture ;)

(P.S. Did you notice Shad wearing his glasses all of the time...big news to come in a future post)


The races are about to begin ... the competition for Kyson.

The start of the race...


(Please ignore the proud Mommy screaming in the background)



Is it sad when you are proud that your 2 year old killed the competition? I could be in trouble when my boys start into sports.


In summary, fun was had by all.

XOXO Melanie

No comments: