Friday, April 23, 2010

No...not my child!

Everyone thinks there child is innocent and sweat all of the time, right? We were invited to a friends house for dinner and to play games. Jamie told me her daughter Lexie was looking forward to having my boys over so she could play with them. I taught her in primary for a year so I just adore her. Long story short - Lex and Ky were laying on the couch on their belly's watching Finding Nemo when Lex starts out with a slow and quiet ow which turns into a loud crying OW very quick. Ky just leaned over and bit her in the back of the arm! She was pinned because her arms were behind her on the couch so she couldn't move to get him off of her. Seriously!! What provokes a 2 year old to bite someone when he has never done that before and they were just laying down watching a movie? How embarrassed were Shad & I? I can't even begin to describe the feeling.

The picture below was taken a couple of hours after the "incident"... bit her hard enough to leave marks and a bruise.


He has not done that before or since so I hope it was a one time thing. Sorry Lex...hopefully you will let your parents invite us over again. We love you!!


XOXO Melanie

2 comments:

Heartstring Things, LLC said...

According to Jason, He likes her :) lol

hendricks14 said...

LOL!! At lease he didn't pee all over her!!! still LOL!!!