Saturday, March 6, 2010

Brox is SIX months old!!


I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old!! Some things about Brox...

- He just cut his first tooth this week.
- He tried his first bottle of baby food yesterday...and gagged.
- Can not be left on a bed anymore...he rolls all over the place.
- He loves feeding the bottle to himself.
- Hates antibiotics...first ear infections this week.
- Hates to have his nose sucked out...I don't blame him.
- LOVES bath time with his big brother.
- Loves his DADDY...will not stop "wiggling" when he walks into the room (see "wiggling" movie).
- Is seriously the happiest baby you will ever meet.
LOVE YOU BROXY!!!!
XOXO Mommy



The first 11 seconds are the best...sorry it is facing the wrong way??

4 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Time seriously just keeps flying! Those two boys are adorable! Thanks for your comment on my blog. You guys have been great friends to us and we have loved it.

I love the pic of Jack and Kyson! Where did those little babies go??

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Hey...for some reason, I don't have your email addy. I don't know why. Anyway, I just wanted to chat with you about baby stuff...and day care stuff and I don't have your email! So if you get a minute can you send it to me? Either via blog or my email is
bigash333@hotmail.com

Your boys are adorable!!! How fun!

Gonzales Family said...

He is growing up so fast! Madison is also getting so big...I think it is bitter sweet!
xoxo Lindz

Heather said...

They are so cute. Your boys are growing up so fast!!