Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Brother-In Law is a SUPERSTAR!


Most of you know that my brother-in law rodeos. This year Olin is rodeoing full-time to try to make it where every cowboy dreams to go --- the NFR. I've posted about going and watching him steer wrestle in the past and it is so much fun to see him kick butt! He has been doing very well so far this year and just had a great rodeo in Fort Worth, Texas!! Well folks the standings were just updated and Olin is NUMBER ONE in the WORLD right now in steer wrestling!! I can hear Olin right now telling me it's not a big deal because what matters is your rankings at the end of the year and it is so early... BUT I think it is pretty cool... and definitely blog worthy. CONGRATULATIONS OLIN!! We are cheering you on and can't wait until you come to our "hometown" for the finals!!
See his official ranking here http://www.prorodeo.com/Standings.aspx?xu=1&year=2010 . (Click on steer wrestling)
XOXO Melanie

2 comments:

KatieElizabeth said...

Yay for Olin! I can't wait for his rodeos here in AZ. He is a SUPERSTAR.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

what a cowboy!!! Yippee for Olin!! When will he be is AZ, and where exactly, I'd like to go see him wrestle a steer too!!