Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crazy drive to work...

A few weeks ago I was driving to work like every other day. It usually takes me 20 min to drive from our house to my office, and appx 95% of that is on a highway going 65 miles per hour. This is good information for you all because you will now appreciate this picture more fully ...


I get out of my car and walk around the front to start going into my office and I saw this lovely hitch hiker. Yes, it is our Christmas Ribbon box and yes we pulled in a little too far into the garage and it got hooked onto our license plate. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it and was grateful that I had parked the direction I did... otherwise the individuals I work with would have seen it attached to my car and I know I wouldn't have heard the end of it.


XOXO Melanie

10 comments:

hendricks14 said...

I cannot believe it made it that far. It must have been stuck on there pretty good! I had so much fun last night. We need to do that way more often! love ya!

Brooke said...

haha, I love this post. I can't believe it didn't fall off! I wonder what the other drivers were thinking while you were driving to work.

Gonzales Family said...

I think you just made my day!!!
xoxo lindz

Kenzie said...

Mel that is HILARIOUS! I love the picture otherwise I wouldn't have truly understood what you were talking about.

Shayla D. said...

Hey, Melanie. I haven't checked on your blog for awhile - this entry abolutely has to be the highlight of my week! Ask your dad what the "L" Award is. If you worked with us, Honey, you'd have it. :o) Your boys are growing so fast. You need to bring them by again when you come to visit your folks!

- Shayla (your dad's Ephraim secretary)

Katie McCaul said...

LOL!!! that is so funny and very weird...thanks for making me laugh.

Justice's Livin' Large said...

Seriously? LOL

Missy said...

I know I'm saying what everyone else already said but that IS HILARIOUS! I'm so glad you took a picture of it. I wonder how many people on the freeway were laughing at it too! :)

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

LOL that is too funny!!! I can't believe it made it to your work. Thanks for the laugh :)

LTD in Las Vegas said...

Thanks for a great laugh...I needed that!