Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve


We were able to go to the annual Whipple Christmas Eve lunch at Chuck-A-Rama. I know you are all thinking we are crazy but this tradition has been a part of the Whipple Christmas Eve since Chuck-A-Rama was established (I might be exaggerating, but as long as I can remember). We then go to my Grandma Whipple's house and open our presents from her. We always get a book (because my Grandma was a school teacher her whole life and enjoys sharing her love for books with her Grandchildren) and I love this tradition now that I have children of my own because that is one of my favorite things to do with my kids is read to them.
Chuck-A-Rama...


Books from Great Grandma Whipple...


Thanks Grandma Whipple! We love you so much!!!

Christmas Eve PJ's
We had a great Christmas Eve program and I always love listening to my Mom read the Christmas story told by the many prophets in the Bible and Book of Mormon. Kyson is starting to understand Christ's birth and it is so neat watching him learn the true meaning of Christmas.
XOXO Melanie

No comments: