Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Our family was invited to a Halloween party last Saturday. It was so much fun!!! The family that had the party is in our ward and they decorated their entire property. They had a haunted mansion, kids games, spooky treat and costume contests. The Rollo family won a prize for our costumes. We would like to thank our fans, everyone who voted, and friends for all of their love and support .... LOL! Seriously...it was a great time with probably a couple hundred people. SO AWESOME!!! A big thanks to the Clay family for all the work they put into such a great party.

The Rollo Rodeo Clowns... Ky wouldn't put the cowboy hat on the right way but I think it just added to the costume. Brox wanted to sport the hawaiian shirt under his overalls... cute as a button. Shad & I are proud clown parents.





XOXO Melanie

8 comments:

Perschon Family said...

you guys are so dang cute!!!

Curren and Marcee said...

I absolutely love your costumes:) Great idea!

ThE KaRl CoX FaMiLy said...

Cute, cute!!!! Your boys are growing fast. I need to move to Vegas where it is warm.

Matt and Stephanie said...

Oh Mel I love it!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

First of all---yeah for the poop! We are still taking that one day by day. He is great for me, but not for anyone else. Call it mother's intuition, but I can always tell when he needs to go!

That's great your family was able to be there for the blessing-what a great day!

Great costumes! Max will never dress up and do fun stuff!

Kenzie said...

You guys are so cute! I am nervous that the little jacket I bought Brox is not going to fit after reading that he is 10 pounds! Mataya is 5 months old and is only 8 pounds 12 ounces! Anyway Kody keeps saying he can't drop off your gift when he is in Vegas so I guess I'll mail it. Sorry we are such losers!

The Peterson Clan... said...

Well I guess I am out of the loop! I didn't know you had another baby! He is so dang cute!! Congratulations girly!! I am so happy for you!

Kenzie said...

Mel I stuck your gift in the mail without the card! I'll have to mail it seperately. Sorry:)