Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TOO CUTE!

Two of my sisters came to Vegas for the weekend (second week in May) to play with Kyson and watch my brother-in law ride in a rodeo. My sister Natalie use to live in Vegas but moved almost a year ago and misses the daily interaction with Kyson. She flew in Thursday night and hadn't seen Kyson since February. So I decided to have Kyson greet her in an extra special way...
Kyson waiting for Aunt "Na Na" (click on the picture to see Ky better).


Natalie coming off the elevator with cell phone in hand to take a picture of my cute little boy.

I don't think you could have a cuter welcoming committee!!


XOXO Melanie

3 comments:

ThE KaRl CoX FaMiLy said...

how cute!! He is getting so big. It sounds like you need to move closer to your family.....or they need to move closer to you.

Gonzales Family said...

That was a great idea! I bet natalie loved it! xoxo Lindz

Cory and Lindsey said...

That is so cute of kyson... I miss you Mel:)