Sunday, June 7, 2009

SIX YEARS!!


This post is a little late but I couldn't just pass by May 16th without saying a few words to my best friend. It seems like just yesterday Shad & I were sealed in the Manti Temple. I was head-over-heals for the man that I had met almost one year ago to the day...little did I know the love I felt for him on May 16th, 2003 would grow into a relationship I couldn't have even comprehended that day.

Shad & I have been so blessed in the past 6 years of marriage. We have both found careers we enjoy, bought our first home, grown together in the gospel, and most importantly have been blessed with a beautiful little boy that brings joy into our lives that is hard to describe.

Shad you are truly my best friend. Heavenly Father knew I could not get through this life without you by my side. I could not have even dreamed of a better husband and father for me and our family. I look forward to many more wonderful years by your side!


XOXO Melanie

2 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats you guys!! That is really awesome.. i can't believe its been that long!

Perschon Family said...

Seriously, it flies by huh! Brody and I are coming up on our 6th as well and I can hardly believe how fast it has gone by!

It was sweet to read your post. You two are such a great couple and from all you said I can tell you really love eachother!