Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcoming...

Melanie to the "Soccer Mom's of America"!! That's right...Shad & I are now proud owners of a new (to us) Toyota Sienna. We got it through the auction for a steal of a deal. We had such a great experience I will never buy a car any other way!! The car was a little dirty on the inside and had a few scratches on the outside but once we paid to get it detailed (buffed, waxed, clay coated, shampoo carpets and seats...the works) it felt brand new! The picture is right after we got it back from being detailed. Keep in mind we just got done watching Shad play in a softball tourney in Mesquite so we are all looking hot! Just last week we got a DVD system put in and Kyson absolutely loves it! Every time we get in the van he points at it and says please. He's so dang cute!

P.S. I know I said I would do better about updating this blog...but who was I kidding. I'm right in the middle of my busy season so the posts will eventually come! I still need to post about my awesome Valentines! We'll see if I get to it.

XOXO Melanie

4 comments:

Phillips Fam said...

HEY Mel! It's so good to hear from ya! I've gotten a little update from your blog and it sounds like you guys are doing great. Congrats on the new addition in Sept. Thats so exciting! And your little boy is adorable. They grow up so fast!

Phillips Fam said...

BTW, Cool minivan. Justin has been trying to talk me into one, but i'm just not ready yet:)

Gonzales Family said...

Mini Van!! Well with baby #2 on the way it is time to update to a "Family Vehicle." Looks like we are due about a month apart!!!
xoxo Lindz

Lindsey said...

So how is it driving a minivan? We are actually buying one this summer before we move far far away. I was against it for a long time but I now realize the practicality of them and I am now getting kind of excited.