Friday, November 5, 2010

Quick Trip with Ma & Pa.

My Mom invited me to come to St. George and stay with my parents while my Dad went to a conference for work. We had so much fun together. We played in a splash park, ate lunch with Kenzie in between her classes. We went to a movie, shopped and played in the hotel pool.







Kyson also got to have his very first experience sitting in a dental chair! Aunt Z got to clean his teeth and take some x-rays. He was a fantastic patient and received many prizes.

Then one of my friends said she had 4 extra tickets to a BYU game. I couldn't pass that up (even in a "rebuilding" year). So I continued to Ephraim and spent a couple days there too!





This is Natalie's best attempt at the "Y". Don't ask.



Yes we did enjoy ourselves on our mini vacation... almost as much as the kid in the row behind me in this picture. LOL!


XOXO Melanie

4 comments:

The Peterson Clan... said...

Your boys are getting so big and are so dang cute! I love the pix of Brox walking! He is a doll! He is still so skinny! Could you feed that kid?! Lol! Hope all is well! Take care!!

Life's a Rodeo said...

Hello that is the best "Y" there is!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

You were in St. George? You totally should've called! Looks like fun!

Missy said...

You guys are so cute! We MUST be realted! haha. Nice Y Nat :) I'm excited to hang out durring the hollidays.