Friday, October 8, 2010

BROX TURNS ONE!!



Our beautiful little boy has turned ONE!!! I was going to do a combined party for my boys but some of my close friends said if I did a big party for my first I need to carry on the tradition for all of the rest...so they don't feel jipped (is that a word?). So I began to plan....and it was a success!! Thanks to all family and friends who supported Brox on his very first birthday party!


I stole the "DOTS" theme from my R.S. President. She let me borrow all of the table cloths and paper dots. It made planning the theme very easy not to mention inexpensive. BONUS! But if Brox is reading this post later in life...I spent many days and hours planning really hard for a perfect party. LOL!



The most amazing pool I have every seen in a backyard. Even the adults had a blast...who am I kidding I think the adults had more fun then the kids!!


We had sloppy joes, homemade root beer, chips, salads, veggies...the works!


The most adorable cake ever!! I just gave Sara Prince the fabric and she made the cake to match. Really have you ever seen anything cuter? The best cake for the best little boy!




His very first cake he has ever tasted... I thought he would dive right in, but he just dabbled. Little stinker!





Broxy loves:

* Doing anything his brother does.
* BUBBLES and BATHS.
* Loves to be tickled.
* Loves to get dirty.
* Loves to greet us at the door... When Shad or I come home from work he runs up to us puts his hands up to be held and then once you pick him up he immediately puts his head down on your shoulder. I love snuggle bugs!
* Loves our little John Deere scooter.
* Loves scrambled eggs with ketchup.

We love you Brox! Happy 1st Birthday!!

XOXO Mommy

5 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

OH my heck he is adorable! It is crazy how fast they grow up! Madison is turning one in a couple of weeks and I am amazed at how fast the time has past! The cake is totally awesome! i am cheap and just head over to albertson"s! maybe I will be more creative this year!
xoxo Lindz

Matt and Stephanie said...

He is such a cute little boy! I wish I could of been there. Don't worry I won't miss another one of your kids 1st birthday!

hendricks14 said...

That was a fun Party! I Brox is such an adorable boy! I love all his rolls!

Life's a Rodeo said...

I love my fat belly in the pics! YES! :(

Katie McCaul said...

WOW that went fast! he is so cute...and good job on the decorating.