Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

I made Shad promise me we would always get a real Christmas tree since that was my family's tradition. Of course we have had some very scary Christmas trees but that is all part of the experience...the tree's "character". Here are a few pictures of the adventure.

Before we could go and cut one down up Ephraim canyon, Kyson had to go on his motorcycle ride with Pa Pa (He really was excited to go but wasn't excited for the picture...can you tell?).

Christmas tree hunting... (notice Shad & Brox's matching overalls, Shad thinks he's funny)



The final product...we think it's our best Christmas tree ever!!

MEMORIES:

Our first Christmas tree... see what I mean about "character".

XOXO Melanie

1 comment:

hendricks14 said...

Your tree was seriously the most beautiful tree I have ever seen. I loved it! Hope your Christmas was wonderful. I miss you!