Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures tell the story...

Shad and I at 5:30 a.m. on September 4th...heading to the hospital for Baby #2!!



Shad is ready to support me during the surgery... I think he just likes to get dressed up :)


There are no words to describe the feeling you have when you meet one of your children for the very first time.



Kyson meeting Brox for the first time.



My good friend had her baby the day before me... a beautiful little girl named Avery. (Please don't judge my appearance... I had only been done with the C-Section less than 3 hours and I threw up right when they walked in the room... sorry about that again Lindsey and Cory).



The supporting troops...



Leaving the hospital...Kyson had to ride on the wheelchair too...two of the cutest boys you will ever see!!!



Brox's cute mullet and bum!!


Oh yeah...and this happened the first morning home. We woke up to Brox crying and found Kyson had crawled into the crib and was trying to pick Brox up. I of course freaked out...but no worries we now have the child-proof door knobs on the nursery so Kyson can't get in.





XOXO Melanie

6 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Mel, he is absolutely adorable. I love love love his mullet and cute bum. Boys are so much fun aren't they? Your family is beautiful!

Kyson will turn into such a big boy right before your eyes. oh, I am so excited for you.

Congrats!!! love ya

Amanda said...

yay Mel!! I am so happy for you and your little family!! We are counting the days now until Ryker gets here too.

Steph said...

Melanie!! Congrats! Brox is so cute! How cute that Kyson crawled into the crib.. I love it. Hope I can meet them both someday

Gonzales Family said...

SO fun! I am glad that everything went well with the delivery! Seeing you makes me excited about our little arrival in 4 wks! (hopefully sooner) It is nice to see that Kyson is adjusting to the well to the baby~
xoxo Lindz

Ang said...

What a cutie! I love the one with all 3 of you in the wheel chair. Really cute. More fun to come, just you wait. COngrats.

Lauren Howell said...

Congratulations on another handsome little boy! There is a special magic that exists between siblings. I love watching my girls and how their relationship has developed over the past two years. Enjoy your sweet new baby! Oh yeah, and I love his name it's so cute.