Friday, October 31, 2008

Conference Weekend

Our family is starting a new tradition. During the October General Conference weekend we will all meet at my parent's house in Ephraim and start our family calendar we give out every year for Christmas. I was so excited to finally get back home (I hadn't seen the new garage my parents had added onto their home). Of course I shouldn't be surprised that this is what greeted us on the street to my parents house! Home Sweet Home!!


When Kyson started walking Shad & I would always make a wide eyed expression and say "Oh, what a big boy"...he picked up on that expression and does it all the time. We found him in my parents sun room and I finally caught the expression on camera! What a cute boy!!

Grandma let us pick out some home-grown pumpkins to take back to Vegas with us...I definitely miss the small town. My mom was very sad when we had to leave...I thought she was going to hide Kyson so she could keep him all to herself! Love you Mom!!

Kyson is starting to give kisses to everyone...but it's an open mouth kiss. I love it! He is so cute! Good-Bye Uncle Evan!
Our last stop out of town was of course the Co-op...we found this cute hat for Kyson. Isn't it hilarious! We had a great time in Ephraim and had lots of GREAT food! Yummy home cooked meals...there is nothing quite like your Mom's cooking. Kyson was pretty tuckered out after all of that attention from my family. Thanks for everything Mom and Dad!!
XOXO Melanie












2 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

HI mel!!!!
That is so crazy that you found my blog! I am glad that you did. I have been what you were up to. Your little boy is soooo cute. I am going to put your blog on my list so I can keep up with you.

Gonzales Family said...

I just wanted to let you know that I ran into the sheep train when i was in Ephraim for Courtney's wedding last weekend! It wouldn't be Ephraim without the sheep!